Critical care also known as Intensive care helps people having life threatening injuries and sickness. It might treat issues like complications from surgery, accidents, infections, and severe problem in breathing. It includes close care, constant attention and proper diagnosis by a team including the best Critical care Doctor. Critical care usually takes place in an intensive care unit (ICU) or trauma center. Critical care Unit at Dana Shivam Hospital works covering four stages i.e.
• Prevention of diseases.
• Early detection of diseases.
• Diagnosis of diseases and
• Treatment of diseases.
Dana Shivam Hospital also runs a Comprehensive medicine programme, it includes specialized treatment of specific diseases such as:
• Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
• Seep- disordered breathing
• Interstitial lung diseases
• Cystic fibrosis
• Occupational lung diseases
• Pulmonary rehabilitation
• Lung cancers
• Smoking cessation programme.
• Pulmonary function testing
• Exercise testing
• Allergy testing
• Diffusion studies
• Flexible video bronchoscope investigation
• BAL and endobronchial stenting
• Spiral and higher resolution CT imaging guided biopsies
• Ventilation perfusion scans for pulmonary embolism and
• Thoracoscopic procedures.
We provides facilities for investigation and management of all types of infective and non-infective pulmonary diseases.The Department of Critical Care works in coordination with the Cardio-vascular Department and the Neurosciences Department to ensure the highest quality of care for patients having various issues. The Department of Intensive Care consists of a dedicated and well-qualified team of healthcare professionals which is ready 24X7 for the care and treatment.
Dana Shivam Heart & Super Speciality Hospital © 2018. All right reserved.